I'm in a big dilemma I have an electronic panel that works with a video card that has the function to the image capture to display this panel through the fixed point 4 Inch x 4 Inch monitor on the screen itself, it will be defective, you will have it to sell, or a replacement. Because it is old and has two output sockets parallel. Through these outputs via multiple cable feeds the panel interface electronics.
Help me!
Send photo board with that need, so you answer me. (Chips & Technologies F65550)

I'm waiting!!

Thank you.